Electric Long Skateboard User's Manual
Posted on May 08 2020
- Power Switch
- MINI USB Charging Port
- Start/Brake switch
- Speed switch (Slow/Fast)
- Direction switch(Forward/Backward Key)
- Backward lndicator/Charging Indicator
- Forward Indicator
- Reset When the handle can't use or invalid, click on "Reset〃 to make it work(ensure the remote control has power). POWER INDICATOR
- The remote control is build-in Li-polymer battery, when it's slow power the red indicator will flash and with "Beep" alarm, you should turn off the skateboard and charge the remote control.
- Please stop use the remote control when it slow charge. OPERATE 0Start: When Slide〃power switch", the·Forward indicator〃 will be light(red indicator) FORWARD& BACKWARD MODE: 1.lf want move forward, push the" start/brake switch〃 and hold on the position, the skateboard will keep moving forward; loosen your grip, the speed will slow down. Pull the back of key, it will be brake. 2.Switch the driving model to "Backward indicator/Charging indicator", do the same operation as forward step.
SLOW & FAST MODE:
1.Before start the skateboard, the switch key is on the right side, it's the ‘High gear' mode
2.Switch key to right side, it will be in “slow” mode.
we strongly suggest beginner keep use of beginner model
Skateboard is an external charge. First the charger plug into the skateboard's charging port。 Charging port islocated in the battery compartment side (front inserted to open the slide waterproof plug0 and then the charger plug into the power source.
Charger LED is red-the battery is charging. Charger LED is green-charging complete. Avoid long-term without electricity or battery is fully charged. in order to optimize the performance of slide, should be charged every month on one charge(3 hours).
Please use electric skateboard standard charger not using a mobile phone or other charging charger
- Please use the matched lithium battery
- Please don't place the battery under fire, water or environment of extreme temperature
- Please don't use the impacted or aging battery.
- Please don't put the charging batteries in easily ignored places.
- Please stop charge when the batteries are under abnormal conditions such as heating.
2.4G RF Technology
Adjust By Switch